Our Bistro Table Heater is designed to maximize comfort and functionality in living spaces where maximum heat coverage, warm legs, and style are required.
A radiant heater that is perfect for keeping you warm as you eat or drink outside. Includes a heavy 26lb base plate and a fully integrated tilt-control shutoff system for safety. Simple on/off control switch with a 6ft long standard USA 110 Volt power cord. All covered with a water resistance rating of IPX5 – built to last outdoors and resist the elements.
180 Day Manufacturer Warranty included.
ETL Certified Product
180 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Powder Coated Aluminum
Anti-Tilt Shut Off Switch
Bistro Table Heater - Square Top
Dimensions - 24 x 24 x 30 inches
Power Cord Length - 6 feet
Weight - 42 lbs
Element - Golden Tube
Heat Coverage Area ~ 30 Sq.Ft.
Voltage - 110V
Amps - 13.6 Amp
Standard USA 110V Plug included
Water Resistance Rating - IPX5
BTH Product Manual PDF
Warranty for Electric Heaters
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 180 days’ parts and labor (residential use) and 90 days’ part and labor (commercial use) from the original ship date.
Warranty for Gas Heaters
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 180 days on parts and labor (residential or commercial use) from the original ship date.
During this period, RADtec will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at RADtec’s option, without charge to you.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased and the ID number located on the unit. The order number and ID # serve as your warranty numbers and must be retained, RADtec will offer no warranty service without these numbers.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions.
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by RADtec. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska, and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the heater. RADtec shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized RADtec representative (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from mounting the heater above a body of water, mounting the heater vertically and or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- RADtec makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-RADtec) parts.
- You must have filled out and filed your Warranty Card with RADtec to activate this warranty.