Our Ellipse Flame Heaters are designed to maximize comfort and style for customers who require a certain ambiance in their living space.
Painted all-black and standing 6.7ft tall with a 3.5ft Fire Feature, this heater emits a warm glow fire feature which complements any outdoor space. High efficiency heating with output equal to 41,000 BTUs and propane consumption rated at 1.85 lbs/hr. All covered with a water resistance rating of IPX5 - built to last outdoors and resist the elements. Wheel Accessory Kit included for ease of mobility.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty included.
Ellipse Patio Heater - Black with Ruby Glass
CSA Certified Product
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Powder Coated Aluminum
3.5ft Fire Feature
Anti-Tilt Shut Off Switch
Wheel Accessory Kit included for ease of mobility
Dimensions - 78" Tall x 50" Circumference
Weight - 66.5lbs
BTU - 41,000
Gas Type - Propane
Gas Consumption - .99-1.91 lbs/hr
Water Resistance Rating - IPX5
Average Heat Coverage Area ~ 50-65 Sq.Ft.
What’s in the Box:
Patio Heater Assembly - 1 set
Burner Assembly - 1 set
Wheel Kit - 1 pc.
Gas Hose - 1 pc.
Cover - 1 pc.
Bolts - 1 set
User's Manual - 1 set
RADtec Ellipse Flame Users Manual PDF
Warranty for Electric Heaters
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 3 years’ parts and labor (residential use) and 2 years’ part and labor (commercial use) from the original ship date.
Warranty for Gas Heaters
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year on parts and labor (residential or commercial use) from the original ship date.
During this period, RADtec will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at RADtec’s option, without charge to you.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased and the ID number located on the unit. The order number and ID # serve as your warranty numbers and must be retained, RADtec will offer no warranty service without these numbers.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions.
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by RADtec. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska, and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the heater. RADtec shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized RADtec representative (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from mounting the heater above a body of water, mounting the heater vertically and or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- RADtec makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-RADtec) parts.
- You must have filled out and filed your Warranty Card with RADtec to activate this warranty.
Download RADtec Warranty Card Here