Choosing a gas fireplace should be enjoyable. Adding it to your home should be just as painless. That’s why we’ve designed our fireplaces for easy installation in new construction or remodeling. With a focus on versatility, efficiency and affordability, only Superior delivers fully featured value, quality and design. Our Vent-Free gas fireplace styles are at home in traditional or contemporary living spaces.
The VRE4543 offers a sleek, modern design and the added versatility of a vent-free fireplace without compromising on looks or performance. This fireplace offers a soothing flame, amber glass media and interior mood lighting to add romance and beauty to your home.
Stainless steel vent-free fireplaces built for the outdoors. Linear design and contemporary burner are highlighted by amber glass pebbles and halogen accent lighting. A glass weather shield is included to resist the outdoor elements. The VRE4543 comes standard with remote control and enables the user to adjust flame height remotely. Transform to see-thru with the accessory conversion kits.
- 43” front open linear configuration
- Transform your fireplace into a see-through model using the optional conversion kit
- Gas controls are conveniently hidden in the fireplace floor
- Electric. ignition w/ battery backup to operate in the event of a power outage
- Dancing yellow flames
- Three flame settings for precise heat control
- Mood enhancing interior lighting
- Includes amber glass media and glass weather shield
- Remote control (included)
- Stainless steel construction for long lasting outdoor use
- 20 year limited warranty
Product Type Vent-Free Gas Fireplace
Framing Width 53-1/4"
Framing Height 38"
Framing Depth 17-1/2"
BTU 39,000 – 25,000
Design Style Contemporary
View Style Front-View
Controls Remote Control
Warranty 20 Year Limited Warranty
Installation and Operation Manual PDF
DIRECT VENT GAS FIREPLACES
These fireplaces offer a great balance between aesthetics, heating efficiency and installation flexibility. Direct vent fireplaces are designed with sealed glass fronts and are vented using a special two-wall vent system. This sealed system brings all the air used for combustion into the fireplace through the outer vent wall and all the exhaust exits through the inner vent wall. No air loss from the home combined with the heat circulating features of these fireplaces makes them a very efficient source of supplemental heat.
Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Features
- Choose from traditional, contemporary and transitional models in a variety of sizes
- Front-open, see-through, corner, peninsula and linear-opening styles are available
- Special coaxial vent system may be run vertically, horizontally or a combination of both for optimal design flexibility
- Power vent systems available for select models allowing for down-and-out installations
- 50% to 80% heat-efficient models offer superb zone heating capabilities
- Millivolt control models offer reliable on/off operation with remote control capabilities
- Electronic ignition control models feature gas-saving intermittent pilot ignition (IPI) and seamless battery backup that provides continued operation in the event of a power failure
- Wall switch, on/off remote controls and multifunction remote controls are available for easy fireplace and features operation
- A variety of interior liner and exterior trim options are available to fit your style