Choosing a gas fireplace should be enjoyable. Adding it to your home should be just as painless. That’s why we’ve designed our fireplaces for easy installation in new construction or remodeling. With a focus on versatility, efficiency and affordability, only Superior delivers fully featured value, quality and design. Our Vent-Free gas fireplace styles are at home in traditional or contemporary living spaces.
“Impressive” is the only way to describe these massive fireboxes. Designed for large outdoor applications, the VRE6000 Series Vent-Free Gas Firebox features a 30” tall opening, long lasting stainless steel construction and beautiful Mosaic Masonry kiln-fired fire brick liners in a variety of designer colors and stacked or herringbone patterns. Combined with outdoor vent-free gas logs, the VRE6000 delivers an authentic masonry look and feel.
VRE6000 Series models feature our industry leading 30" tall opening height. Choose between our revolutionary Mosaic Masonry™ brick interiors available in Ivory or Warm Red, Full or Split brick in Stacked or Herringbone patterns (1 required). These insulated fireboxes come standard with stainless steel facing and mesh screens.
- Available in 36”, 42” and 50” models
- 30” tall and full brick to-face-design opening on all models
- Fully insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates
- Mosaic Masonry Firebrick available in a variety of patterns and colors with integrated ash lip (one required)
- Durable 304-stainless steel on front face, and all surfaces exposed to weather
- Includes stainless steel mesh fire screens
- Select from a variety of compatible vent-free log sets and controls (sold separately)
- Easy-access gas line knockouts on both sides for quick and simple installation
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Firebox Installation and Operation Manual PDF
DIRECT VENT GAS FIREPLACES
These fireplaces offer a great balance between aesthetics, heating efficiency and installation flexibility. Direct vent fireplaces are designed with sealed glass fronts and are vented using a special two-wall vent system. This sealed system brings all the air used for combustion into the fireplace through the outer vent wall and all the exhaust exits through the inner vent wall. No air loss from the home combined with the heat circulating features of these fireplaces makes them a very efficient source of supplemental heat.
Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Features
- Choose from traditional, contemporary and transitional models in a variety of sizes
- Front-open, see-through, corner, peninsula and linear-opening styles are available
- Special coaxial vent system may be run vertically, horizontally or a combination of both for optimal design flexibility
- Power vent systems available for select models allowing for down-and-out installations
- 50% to 80% heat-efficient models offer superb zone heating capabilities
- Millivolt control models offer reliable on/off operation with remote control capabilities
- Electronic ignition control models feature gas-saving intermittent pilot ignition (IPI) and seamless battery backup that provides continued operation in the event of a power failure
- Wall switch, on/off remote controls and multifunction remote controls are available for easy fireplace and features operation
- A variety of interior liner and exterior trim options are available to fit your style