Choosing a gas fireplace should be enjoyable. Adding it to your home should be just as painless. That’s why we’ve designed our fireplaces for easy installation in new construction or remodeling. With a focus on versatility, efficiency and affordability, only Superior delivers fully featured value, quality and design. Our Vent-Free gas fireplace styles are at home in traditional or contemporary living spaces.
The VRT4000Z Series Vent-Free gas fireplace systems combine hand-painted concrete logs, dancing yellow rear flame, glowing center ceramic fiber log and flickering ember bed for a realistic fireplace appearance.
VRT4036 Series Fireplace is complete with a radiant (clean face) firebox, burner and Boulder Mountain concrete logs (sold separately). The sleek design allows easy installation and includes a factory installed variable t-stat blower. These models are available in both millivolt (remote ready) and electronic ignition (includes full function remote control), standard black interior and textured powder coat finish.
- Available in 32” and 36” models
- Millivolt (Remote-ready) or Electronic Ignition
- 99.9% heating efficiency
- Two tier burner with ember bed
- Highly detailed concrete logs
- Factory installed heat activated variable speed blower
- Durable textured powder-coat paint exterior/Std. black painted interior
- Integrated log grate
- Illuminated touch screen multi-function remote control (electronic ignition models)
- 20 year limited warranty
Product Type Vent-Free Gas Fireplace
Framing Width 41-1/2"
Framing Height 40-1/2"
Framing Depth 16-1/4"
BTU 33,000 - 20,000
Design Style Traditional
View Style Front-View
Controls Millivolt and Electronic
Warranty 20 Year Limited Warranty
Installation and Operation Manual PDF
DIRECT VENT GAS FIREPLACES
These fireplaces offer a great balance between aesthetics, heating efficiency and installation flexibility. Direct vent fireplaces are designed with sealed glass fronts and are vented using a special two-wall vent system. This sealed system brings all the air used for combustion into the fireplace through the outer vent wall and all the exhaust exits through the inner vent wall. No air loss from the home combined with the heat circulating features of these fireplaces makes them a very efficient source of supplemental heat.
Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Features
- Choose from traditional, contemporary and transitional models in a variety of sizes
- Front-open, see-through, corner, peninsula and linear-opening styles are available
- Special coaxial vent system may be run vertically, horizontally or a combination of both for optimal design flexibility
- Power vent systems available for select models allowing for down-and-out installations
- 50% to 80% heat-efficient models offer superb zone heating capabilities
- Millivolt control models offer reliable on/off operation with remote control capabilities
- Electronic ignition control models feature gas-saving intermittent pilot ignition (IPI) and seamless battery backup that provides continued operation in the event of a power failure
- Wall switch, on/off remote controls and multifunction remote controls are available for easy fireplace and features operation
- A variety of interior liner and exterior trim options are available to fit your style