Choosing a gas fireplace should be enjoyable. Adding it to your home should be just as painless. That’s why we’ve designed our fireplaces for easy installation in new construction or remodeling. With a focus on versatility, efficiency and affordability, only Superior delivers fully featured value, quality and design. Our Vent-Free gas fireplace styles are at home in traditional or contemporary living spaces.
“Captivating” is the only way to describe these massive fireboxes. Designed for large interior applications, the VRT4500 Custom Series Vent-Free Gas Fireboxes feature a 30” tall opening and beautiful refractory panels for a realistic appearance.
VRT4500 Series models feature white refractory panels in either stacked or herringbone design. This fireplace features a 30" tall opening with a firebrick extending to the front edge. Standard Barometric dampers are factory installed on both sides, allowing for two AK 4 fresh air kits recommended for maximum performance.
- Available in 36”, 42” and 50” models
- 30” tall and full brick-to-face-design opening on all models.
- Fully insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates
- Mosaic Masonry Firebrick available in a variety of patterns and colors with integrated ash lip (one required)
- Includes mesh fire screens
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Select from a variety of compatible vent-free log sets and controls (sold separately)
- Easy-access gas line knockouts on both sides for quick and simple installation
- Dual (left hand/right hand) outside air kits available for maximum performance
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Product Type Vent-Free Gas Firebox
BTU Based on vent-free logs installed
Design Style Firebox Only
View Style Front-View
Warranty 20 Year Limited Warranty
Firebox Installation and Operation Manual PDF
DIRECT VENT GAS FIREPLACES
These fireplaces offer a great balance between aesthetics, heating efficiency and installation flexibility. Direct vent fireplaces are designed with sealed glass fronts and are vented using a special two-wall vent system. This sealed system brings all the air used for combustion into the fireplace through the outer vent wall and all the exhaust exits through the inner vent wall. No air loss from the home combined with the heat circulating features of these fireplaces makes them a very efficient source of supplemental heat.
Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Features
- Choose from traditional, contemporary and transitional models in a variety of sizes
- Front-open, see-through, corner, peninsula and linear-opening styles are available
- Special coaxial vent system may be run vertically, horizontally or a combination of both for optimal design flexibility
- Power vent systems available for select models allowing for down-and-out installations
- 50% to 80% heat-efficient models offer superb zone heating capabilities
- Millivolt control models offer reliable on/off operation with remote control capabilities
- Electronic ignition control models feature gas-saving intermittent pilot ignition (IPI) and seamless battery backup that provides continued operation in the event of a power failure
- Wall switch, on/off remote controls and multifunction remote controls are available for easy fireplace and features operation
- A variety of interior liner and exterior trim options are available to fit your style